6/14/2019

Section 6 ~ Our Declaration of INTENT -- The LITURGY of The WORD





SECTION 6 – Our Declaration of INTENT
Liturgy of The Word, part 6 ,
 ( with forceful emphasis )
For I determined not to know anything among you except

JESUS CHRIST and HIM+, crucified. 

I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

I Corinthians 2:2.
For other Foundation can no man lay than that which is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST. I Corinthians 3:11
I unite my mind unto CHRIST JESUS, My LORD, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of CHRIST.
 2 Corinthians 10:5
.
Worthy is The LAMB+ ! Worthy is The LAMB+ !
Worthy is The LAMB+ that was Slain .
 .
Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in THEE do I trust.  Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto THEE. Psalm 143:8
.
I will love THEE, O LORD, my Strength.  The LORD is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer;  my GOD, my Strength in WHOM+ I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower. 
.
I will call upon The LORD Who+ is Worthy to be praised. So shall I be saved from mine enemies. Psalm 18:1-3
 .
So will I sing praise unto Thy Name forever, that I may daily perform my vows. Psalm 61:8
Worthy is The LAMB+ !

Worthy is The LAMB+ !
Worthy is The LAMB+ that was Slain to receive power, and riches and wisdom and strength, and honor, and glory , and blessing. 
.
Blessing and honor, glory and power be unto HIM that sitteth upon the Throne 
and unto The LAMB+. 
Revelation 5:12-13

No comments: