6/14/2019

SECTION 2 ~ The LITURGY of The WORD ~ As Spoken by The Prophets

The LITURGY of The WORD: Prophets and Apostles
~ Section 2 ~

I+, even I+ AM The LORD; 
and beside ME, 
there is no MOSHIYAH;

Isaiah 43:11

Let us hear The WORD of The LORD spoken by the Prophets




Thus saith The LORD YHWH, the King of Israel,

And HIS REDEEMER+, The LORD YHWH of Hosts (Sabbaoth):


I AM the First 
and I AM the Last; 
and beside ME

there is no ELOHIM.

Isaiah 44:6



I, even I AM The LORD; 
and beside ME, 
there is no MOSHIYAH;

Isaiah 43:11



I+ AM ALPHA and OMEGA, the Beginning and the Ending,

saith The LORD, 
Who+ is, Who+ was, 
and Who+ is to come,

The ALMIGHTY.

Revelation 1:8, 
Words of our LORD JESUS CHRIST


I, even I AM The LORD;

and beside ME, there is no MOSHIYAH ( SAVIOR);

Isaiah 43:11



Behold, I AM The LORD,  ADONAI YHWH, The GOD of all flesh.

Is there anything too hard for ME ?

Jeremiah 32:27


Am I a GOD at hand, saith The LORD YHWH, and not a GOD afar off; 

Can any hide himself in secret places that I  shall not see him? saith The LORD YHWH.   

Do not I fill the Heavens and the earth  ?

Jeremiah 23:23


Is not MY WORD like as a fire ? saith The LORD YHWH, and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces ?

Jeremiah 23:29


O Earth, Earth, Earth, 
hear 
the Word of The LORD. 
Jeremiah 22:29



Ah Lord GOD --- ADONAI YHWH !

 Behold, THOU hast made the Heavens and the earth by Thy great power and stretched-out arm, and there is nothing too hard for THEE: Jeremiah 32:17



Be still, and know that 
I am ELOHIM: 
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 
Psalm 46:10


+  +  +
Glory be to The FATHER, and to The SON+, and to The HOLY SPIRIT.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be;
world without end. Amen 
 

No comments: