3/29/2024

GOOD FRIDAY 2024 ~ Where Would I BE if JESUS Didn't Love me ?

Father Julian's Blog: I.N.R.I

Good Friday, 2024 ~ 

Where Would I BE, if JESUS didn’t love me ?

Where would I be, if JESUS didn’t care ?

(Song Lyrics from Andrae Crouch, “I Don’t Know Why ( JESUS loved me)”.]

For HE+ was wounded for our  transgressions;

HE+ was bruised for our  iniquities.

The chastisement of our peace [ think: HE+ was beaten so badly until HE+ was extremely disfigured; HE+ did not look human any longer. ] was upon HIM+.

+  +  +

It is no wonder that The FATHER received His+ Precious SON’S+ Blood for our cleansing, the ONLY Blood that can cleanse us from sin. The ONLY Blood that can save us.  

And with HIS+ stripes we were healed.ISAIAH 53:5

+  +  +

YES . . .  our healing comes from His+ Wounds.

+  +  +

I+ gave MY+ back to the smiters,

and MY+  cheeks to them that plucked off the hair:

I+ hid not MY+ face from shame and spitting. ISAIAH 50:6

+  +  +

The Roman soldiers and Herod’s men had HIM+ at their mercy so they unleashed their hatred of GOD upon HIM.  

+  +  +

Surely HE+ hath borne our griefs,

and carried our sorrows:

yet we did esteem HIM+ stricken,

smitten of GOD and afflicted. ISAIAH 53:4

+  +  +

Oddly enough, we ascertained that GOD struck and afflicted HIS own Beloved, Only-Begotten, Righteous, and Obedient SON+ . . . instead of us, who are steeped in unrighteousness inherited from Adam, our first father.

+  +  +

Where Would I Be, if JESUS didn’t love me ?

Where would I be, if JESUS didn’t care ? +  +  +

LET US PRAY:

LORD JESUS,

YOU+ bore my sins and my iniquities to the Cross . YOU+ were pulverized and beaten within a shred of Your+ Life for me.

I love YOU+ and owe all my life to YOU+.  If you want it, it belongs to YOU+, my Great REDEEMER+ and SAVIOR+.

Worthy art THOU+, 0 LORD, Worthy art THOU+. Amen.

 

 

 

No comments: