4/03/2023

HOLY WEEK ~ 2023 ~ HE+ CHOSE the CROSS ~ HOLY MONDAY

 And it came to pass, when the time was come that HE+ should be received up,  HE+ stedfastly set His+ face to go to Jerusalem, Luke 9:51 

Saying,

FATHER, if THOU be willing, remove this cup from ME+: nevertheless not My+ Will, but THINE, be done. Luke 22:41

And there appeared an angel unto HIM+ from Heaven, strengthening HIM+. Luke 22:43

And being in an agony HE+  prayed more earnestly:

and His+ sweat was as it were great drops of BLOOD+

falling down to the ground. 

Luke 22:44

Now is My+ soul troubled; and what shall I+ say?

FATHER, save ME+ from this hour ?

. . . but for this cause CAME I+ unto this hour !

John 12:27

FATHER, GLORIFY THY NAME.

Then came there a Voice from Heaven, saying,

I HAVE BOTH GLORIFIED IT,

AND WILL GLORIFY IT AGAIN. 

John 12:28

And  HE+ went a little further, and fell on His+ Face, and prayed, saying,

O My+ FATHER, if it be possible,

let this cup pass from ME+:

nevertheless not as I+ will,

but as THOU wilt. 

Matthew 26:39

+  +  +

Yes, HE+ steadfastly  set  His+ Face  to go to Jerusalem . . . to go to the CROSS . . . never wavering, never turning back,  never losing His+ Focus for what HE+ was sent to do. . . for me, for you.  

 

 

No comments: