3/09/2019

HOLY CENSERS WILL NOT SAVE YOU . . . A WARNING TO THE UMC BISHOPS





Protecting the INSTITUTION Instead of The FLOCK:
The Case for the Destruction of the United Methodist Council of Bishops

HOLY CENSERS Will Not Protect You
Numbers 16

I+ have set My+ Face Against you shepherds of the flock.
You are a stench in My+ Nostrils. 


Instead of being clothed with humility, you are clothed with sumptuous garments. Instead of gold  tried in the fire,  you are bedecked with costly strands of pearls. 


The Over-seers of My+ Ancient, Holy Church did not receive $150,000 a year nor its equivalent; they received the same portion as widows and orphans.  They had housing provided for them from My+ Hand, not the general church offerings.

Their main duties included Prayer and Fasting in order to HEAR MY+ DIRECTIONS for the Church.  Their treasures were laid up in Heaven, not in Washington, D.C., the seat of the free-masons.

 I+ did not call you to be a Class of Ruling Elite.  I have NOT called you to pattern yourself after the Free-Masons, but after ME+  . . .  lowly, as the Suffering Servant. 

Rule and Reign will come at My+ Return for all My+ Servants who suffer with ME+ now.

You Council of Bishops have made CEO’s and Lawyers and other businessmen to rule over My+ Church, instead of true-hearted Men of GOD of My+ own choosing.

Who ordained you to lead astray the flock of GOD ?

You have, by your own counsel, women leading the church groups; notice, I+ did not say “My+ Church”.

Does My+ Word say women SHOULD teach men ? Does My+ Word say women should NOT be silent in the church ?

Your Council, it seems, has negated My+ clear Word which I gave to PROTECT  My+ flock.  What have you done ? What mischief have you wrought ?

You have elected homosexuals as Bishops and ordained them as pastors, knowing full well what My+ WORD states about men having UN-natural relationships with other men in their bodies.

In so doing, you have negated the Apostles’ words and the Law of Righteousness found in Moses. And you teach others to negate them also.

Every one of you have hours of class work in Scripture studies from prestigious halls of learning.

What has that done for you ? 

It helped procure a ticket into the elite, ruling Council and Committees of the church, but it has not helped you to lead the flock to ME+.

Many are heading into hell prepared for the devil and his angels because of your decisions and oversight of this church.

If you do not believe in hell, 
you soon will.  

You have fought against My+ Word long enough. You have set at nought both warnings and My+ Servants who have spoken them to you.

Instead of protecting the flock from the wolves, you are the wolves.  You have devoured My+ flock long enough. You have milked them of funds and put honor upon yourselves.


You spend more time meeting
with each other than with ME+.


How  CAN  I+ direct you ? You do not listen to my counsel nor to My+ Servants nor to My+ Words.

So why take ye My+ Words into your mouths ?

 While ye were in the world, were you not free to follow wealth and money interests ? Were you not free to be CEO’s and Lawyers and business and civic rulers of this world ?

You were even free to be free-masons and follow their pernicious ways, doctrines of demons, the culture of the Unsaved worldlings.

But,  I+  know  you.  


Your intentions were to bring that worldly culture INTO My+ Church. You had no intentions of correcting worldly culture by My+ Word.  In fact, you selectively USED My+ Word, My+  flock, My+ Church, to bring about your worldly goal: to devour My+ people.


Thus doing, you Bishops gutted the Book of Discipline and stripped it of all serious , soul-saving discipline .



IF ANY ONE OF YOU FEAR THE LORD . .  Separate yourselves NOW from the tents of Korah with tears and fastings.


See Numbers 16, in case any have forgotten The LORD’S judgment upon unholy men, princes of the people, pretending to be holy by carrying the holy, golden CENSERS.


 “ALL the congregation is holy, every one of us,” they told Moses, much to their eternal regret.


Holding the Holy CENSERS did not protect Korah, Dathan, and Abiram from The LORD’S severe judgment when they took it   upon themselves  to usurp the Authority of The WORD of GOD given through Moses. 

How much WORSE when a Greater-Than-Moses issues HIS+ Judgment ?

SEPARATE YOURSELF from the camaraderie of unholy men and women who have elected themselves to be over-seers of My+ Church, My+ flock, because of Advantages.
   
SEPARATE YOURSELF from the Council of Bishops while I+ give you space to repent. Seek ME+ in tears and fasting for what you have done to My+ flock.

I+ hold you as accountable as Korah.
Thus saith The LORD.
+  +  +





No comments: