4/30/2008




Resurrection Season ~ Day 39 ~
HE+ Leaves His+ Peace

For the Year of Our LORD, 4.30.2008



Peace I leave with you,
My peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth,
give I unto you.

Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.

Ye have heard
how I said unto you,
I go away,
and come again unto you.

If ye loved ME+,
ye would rejoice,

because I said,
I go unto the FATHER:
for My Father is greater than I.


Yes, it was necessary that Our LORD went away, for HE+ said it. It was imperative that HE+ leave His+ children… in earthly, Adamic form… although HE+ was the second Adam. HE+ promised that when HE+ went away HE+ would send the HOLY SPIRIT from the FATHER. HE+ promised that HE+ would not leave us as orphans, that HE+ would come to us. HE+ fulfilled perfectly everything that HE+ promised.

[NOTE: Since the first Adam, a man, was beaten by satan, it was necessary that a man beat satan. This person was the SECOND Adam, the SON+ of Man, Our LORD JESUS CHRIST. ] Because HE+ beat satan, we can beat him too, through the enabling Grace of the HOLY SPIRIT.

HE+ prepared the disciples for His+ death and Resurrection. However, HE+ knew they would be so shattered in heart after the crucifixion that they would not remember … nor believe if they did … about His+ coming Resurrection.

HE+ spoke these words of comfort in John 14 to them before entering into His+ Passion.



Glory be to The FATHER,
and to The SON, our LORD JESUS CHRIST,
and to the HOLY SPIRIT.

As it was in the beginning,
is now and every shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

+ + +
The Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST… the most life-changing event in human history!+ + +

No comments: