2/22/2023

KEEP a CLEAR EYE ~ Ash Wednesday Meditation ~ 2023 LENTEN --- PASSOVER Preparation SEASON 2023

 LISTEN !

Keep a CLEAR EYE toward Life’s end.

Do NOT forget

your purpose and destiny

as GOD’S Creature.

What you are in HIS Sight is

WHAT YOU ARE,

and nothing more.


REMEMBER:   when you leave this earth ,

you can take NOTHING you have received,

but ONLY

what you have GIVEN. . . .

attributed to St. Francis of Assisi

+  +  +

ASHES to ASHES

Dust to dust

In a sure and certain HOPE

of the Resurrection

unto Eternal LIFE

through

JESUS CHRIST our LORD.

 

Job 19:25 

For I know that my REDEEMER+ liveth,

and that HE+ shall stand 

at the latter day upon the earth: 

And though after my skin worms 

destroy this body,

yet in my flesh shall I see GOD 

Job 19:26 

 

WHOM+ I shall see for myself,

and mine eyes shall behold, and not another;

though my reins be consumed within me. 

 Job 19:27 

+  +  +

How shall we escape,

IF WE NEGLECT SO GREAT SALVATION;

which at the first began 

to be spoken by THE LORD,

and was confirmed unto us

by them that heard HIM+; Hebrews 2:3

+  +  +

2 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend Dora,
His+ WORD brings SUCH LIFE to our souls !

May The LORD bless you during this Season.

It is CRUCIAL to fast and enter into QUIETUDE with HIM+, this year more than ever.

HE+ is our only strength and our ONLY MEDIATOR+. There is no other protection available for us, other than JESUS CHRIST our LORD.

Bless you, and thank you for commenting.

In JESUS our LIFE,
Sr. Judith Hannah + + +